Eradicate Downtime and Data Loss
Infrascale delivers a cloud-backed disaster recovery as a service solution (DRAAS) so you can instantly run your systems in our cloud when they go do down due to hardware failure or natural disasters.
Infrascale Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) & Solutions Video
Here’s What You Get
- Near-Zero Downtime with a 15 minute failover guarantee
- 90% Disaster Recovery Savings – Lower TCO than competitors
- Operational Savings with a Single, On Demand Backup and DR platform
With Infrascale DRaaS You Can
- Deploy in Any Form – Agent software, on-premise appliance, virtual appliance
- Backup Any Device – Physical and Virtual Servers, workstations, laptops, and mobile devices
- Store in Any Cloud
- Infrascale Cloud: Replicate to one of our 12 geographically dispersed data centers
- Private Cloud: Deploy to your private cloud
- Third-party clouds (i.e. AWS or Windows Azure)
- Recover Anything – Running machines, applications, disks, folders, and files.
- Guaranteed 15 minute Failover – Minimize downtime with push-button failover so you can boot systems and servers in the cloud or from a local appliance. Supported OS include: Windows, Linux, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Failback any system- VMs, applications, servers, and networks back to your primary environment
- Increase Data Security
- Data is encrypted with the user’s key (optional)
- Data is sent through tunnel with AES-256 encryption
- Data remains encrypted at rest within the data center
Infrascale – 2 Minute Demo Video
Explore Key Features of Infrascale DRaaS
Our DR as a Service (DRaaS) allows companies to instantly bring systems online in our cloud when hardware failure or natural disasters occur. Combining intelligent disaster recovery software with physical and virtual appliance deployment options, you get a single on demand disaster recovery, backup, and archiving platform.
Gartner Magic Quadrant – See why Gartner positioned Infrascale as a “Visionary” in their 2016 Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service. Contact The THM Group to get the complimentary report today.
Meet Cloud Spillover – Revolutionary DR software allows you to keep your appliance lean with only the most critical applications so that you have plenty of space to land and virtualize the VMs on the appliance. It’s how you avoid buying a big appliance and forklift upgrades. Watch the Video
Disaster Recovery as a Service Data Sheet – Learn more about Infrascale’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution. Learn more today.
2016 ActualTech Media DRaaS Report: Learn about key disaster recovery trends and actionable best practices. Get the Report.
The THM Group has partnered with Infrascale to provide disaster recovery and cloud backup services, including ransomware protection for your business. Contact us and we’ll be back to you with information about Infrascale and disaster recovery as a service solution (DRAAS). Or call us to discuss cloud back up services, how to protect from ransomware and avoid costly downtime.