The THM Group has partnered with Infrascale, the most powerful disaster recovery solution in the world. Our goal is to give every company the ability to recover from a disaster – quickly, easily, and affordably.
Combining intelligent software with the power of the cloud is how Infrascale cracks the disaster recovery cost barrier without complex, expensive, hardware enabling any company to restore operations in minutes with a push of a button.
Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced sales person, or even an independent rep looking to add a product or service line to offer your customers, we’re the THM Group and we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone to offer the Infrascale data protection and data recovery service to business customers.
- Prospecting, networking, and booking appointments with decision makers to present solution
- Following up on house leads to grow sales
- Closing contracts and enjoying residual income from those sales
The best sales people are:
- highly entrepreneurial
- driven to open up new business – a good hunter
- brilliant at building relationships and networks
- enthusiastic about sales and their product
- able to work in synch with the technical, lead-generation, and back-office teams
In addition, you have these qualifications:
- Track record of successful B2B sales, with emphasis on winning new business
- Any prior knowledge of back up services is an asset
- Technical savvy to understand and communicate a technical solution
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM is an asset
If that sounds like you, this is a terrific opportunity for unlimited earning potential. Earnings include substantial commissions with second year residuals and bonuses. Specifics of total compensation will be worked out with the successful applicant, but at the end of the day, you’ll have freedom to earn residual income and commissions without cap; the more you sell, the more you earn.
Working at the THM Group
The THM Group is a dedicated team of professionals – some having worked together for 10, even 20, years.
Our sales people are supported by a team of technical, marketing, and administrative professionals who help you deliver great products and services to our customers.
We work from a centrally located Barrie office, close to the 400 and all kinds of amenities. You’ll work from our office or a home office, with training and meetings in our office as required.
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.